Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I'm a cereal killer...

Picture with my team on stage @ the goog

So it snowed on Saturday and that was the big Halloween party night. Ended up not making it out, yea I know, it's not me. Just stayed in with a friend and watched the Last Samurai on TV. I really like that movie and probably watched it 8 times. Hard to believe that today is actually Halloween Day when people were dressing up since Friday. The picture was from Friday and today, everyone looks normal (just a regular day).

I guess this year, if you bought a costume, it would be worth it since you can wear it multiple times. I went to 10 shops to look for my chef hat and couldn't find one. I ended making one out of poster paper and tissue paper. The rest were just minor things; spectacles, apron, and a knife.

Anyways, here's to Halloween, the first of a series of holidays. THe holidays get better form here!

PS- for some reason, every time I blog from my phone with a picture, it looks weird. Sorry for all the negative looking pictures.

No comments: