Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cooking

Recently, I got into cooking. If you know me, I suck at cooking. Senior year of college, I could not even fry an egg. Now, I'm so into it when I'm home. It's a pretty creative process...I think that's why I like it. Dish washing isn't that bad...

This weekend, I made soup...egg drop soup with corn. I searched all over Chinatown for this, and found nothing good so I decided to make my own. Not too bad...

Ingredients:
-Can of Corn
-Corn Starch
-Chicken Broth
-Egg

I also made spam and egg with rice. First I made scrambled spam and egg. The second time, I cut the spam into bigger pieces and made a whole egg (kinda like a spam egg pancake).

Ingredients:
-Spam
-Egg

Next, I'm going to try to make spaghetti. Baby steps...Not before long, I'm gonna make some gangster complex food. Looking forward to this cooking business.

No comments: