Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's okay to say Cheers!

Many times, we simply don't celebrate. Most of my friends are successful and I almost feel we all take our success for granted. We tend to remember the negatives and forget about the positives. Let me be the first to tell you that I learned an important lesson as of late. The lesson is simple. Actually, it's only one word. "Celebrate". Celebrate, my family and friends.

Thanks to all those that celebrated with me. Money is just money, but the memories are worth it. I can't wait until I go home for Thanksgiving to celebrate with my inner circle.

Cheers!

-----

On a side note, here are some pictures of my field trip to try indian food with my class: https://picasaweb.google.com/115560502152860583538/FoodieBlogging?authkey=Gv1sRgCPGy8cup0rqddg

No comments: